Friday, 22 August 2014

Things I Have said To My Husband Today

  • That’s lovely
  • Thank you
  • Yes I do
  • I do love being on holiday
  • With you
  • Of course I like being with you
  • Well
  • Because
  • Well
  • We’re married
  • And that’s what married people do
  • What do you mean bored?
  • Why would I get bored/
  • Who’s bored?
  • You
  • Ah
  • Right
  • Ok
  • Well
  • What would you like to do?
  • What football?
  • In Spain?
  • Oh
  • Well
  • Ok
  • Just this once
  • You’re not doing me a favour
  • I don’t need you out of my hair
  • You’re not very annoying
  • Yes even when you dance
  • Please don’t dance
  • I like your jokes
  • Inappropriate is good
  • No
  • No I haven’t wished you had someone to play with
  • Waiting for what mates?
  • We’re in Spain
  • You don’t know anyone in Spain
  • So you don’t have any mates
  • You’ve what?
  • Invited who?
  • Pokey, Stu and Bucket Head?
  • What do you mean I’m welcome?
  • Oh good Lord Jesus Christ
  • Yes
  • Yes I hear it
  • Go and open the door then


Things I Have Said to Pokey, Stu and Bucket Head Today



  • Oh
  • Hi guys
  • Yes
  • Lovely to see you too
  • No thanks
  • No thanks Bucket Head
  • I can do my own suncream
  • Really
  • Well I tend to yes
  • Well always
  • I always wear a bikini top
  • No
  • I never take it off
  • Not even now
  • I know we’re in Europe
  • I don’t mind looking like a tourist
  • I don’t mind standing out
  • Please stop nudging each other
  • And grinning
  • Standing out is not a funny phrase
  • Very mature Pokey
  • Pretending to have boobs is a classic I agree
  • You’re all very funny
  • Here you go
  • All of you
  • It’ll get you an ice cream
  • Yes you can spend it on beer
  • Now go and watch the football

1 comment:

Eva Gallant said...

Loved both of these!