Monday 19 November 2007

Things I have said to my husband today

  • Under the bed
  • Our bed
  • At the back
  • It is there I put it there
  • I didn't think I needed to say it was in a plastic bag, it's the only thing under the bed
  • Salad
  • Chicken
  • No, no steak
  • What are you looking for?
  • The fridge is warming up
  • The contents won't change just because you're staring at them
  • No there's no steak
  • Chicken and salad
  • Could you flush the chain please?
  • And put the seat down
  • Spray the freshener
  • What do you do about the toilets at work?
  • Oh I see
  • It's over to your right
  • The cupboard on the right
  • Right
  • That's left
  • I've put the children's clothes out for them to wear today
  • I know but it really clashes
  • See all the stripes on her tights? They clash with the dots on her shirt
  • And the tartan on her skirt
  • Yes it's lovely that you've dressed Jack as a rugby player

No comments: