Wednesday 12 December 2007

Things I have said to my husband today

  • I don't know why I'm crying, I just am
  • no it isn't hormones
  • how dare you say it's hormones?
  • well you never take me seriously
  • can I help it if I'm right?
  • well if it is hormones, which it isn't, my feelings are still valid
  • valid
  • they mean something
  • yes, they have meaning
  • and logic, yes
  • Please don't jiggle Jack like that he's just had his dinner
  • there, that's what he had for dinner, down your shirt
  • He's crying because he needs his nappy changing
  • it was my turn last time
  • upstairs
  • on the changing table
  • cotton wool
  • water
  • take the dirty one off and put a clean one on
  • well change his trousers too
  • it is not inhumane
  • because I did the last 32
  • I tell Isla not to do that
  • it teaches her bad habits
  • no, I don't think you're a bad example
  • or have bad habits
  • because I want other people to like being with her
  • yes I like being with you
  • it's not that simple
  • If you take the bins out I'll start clearing the kitchen
  • where have you been?
  • it doesn't take half an hour to take the bins out
  • yes the kitchen does look nice
  • I used magic
  • It was a funny joke darling
  • I laughed on the inside
  • it's just I've heard it before
  • no, no you are funny
  • very original
  • I think I got the two jokes mixed up
  • yours was the funniest
  • Can you just feed the baby
  • I haven't had a shower yet
  • what do you mean if I just got up ten minutes earlier
  • I don't know why I'm crying I just am

No comments: