Wednesday 10 April 2019

Things I Have Said To My Husband Today

  • Just remember what we talked about
  • I’m only reminding you
  • In case you forget
  • You promised to be nice 
  • Nice
  • As in say nice things, don’t insult My Mother
  • Because it’s her birthday
  • And they’ve agreed to come here for lunch
  • It is a big deal
  • They haven’t been here since you showed her that rude cucumber
  • The rude one
  • Yes the one you waggled
  • It was the way you waggled it
  • Well sort of up and down
  • And suggested lube
  • So it’s a big deal they’re coming
  • What special present
  • From you
  • Oh that’s SO nice
  • Thank you so much
  • It’s a what
  • A burqua?
  • Full face?
  • You can’t give My Mother a burqua for her birthday
  • It will not improve her looks
  • It won’t help you eat
  • I’m sorry about your nausea
  • You simply can’t
  • Dad won’t agree
  • What do you mean he went halves?

5 comments:

Vicus Scurra said...

I love you

ADDY said...

Hey nice to hear from you again after a long time. Funny, as ever. Hope twizzle is better.

Millennium Housewife said...

Thanks guys, nice to be back, Addy I loved your last post, I can't believe it's been nine years..
VS back atcha xx

Ladybird World Mother said...

Hooray, you're back!!!!! This made me chuckle. A LOT. XXXXX

Jess Critchlow said...

Hahahaha amazing! Love it