Thursday 19 November 2020

Things I Have Said To My Parents Today (Lockdown Special)

  • Hello?
  • Morning!
  • Mum?
  • It's me
  • Press the FaceTime button
  • The FaceTime button
  • Then we can see each other
  • Well done
  • Oh good lord
  • Put some clothes on
  • I don't care if it's as God intended
  • You didn't have to answer
  • I would have waited
  • Or called back
  • You don't need to get dad
  • Hi dad
  • Oh good lord
  • Put some clothes on
  • Can you at least sit down
  • Because I can see you
  • You're on the screen
  • My phone screen
  • Scratching
  • I can tell it's a rash
  • Turning your back doesn't mean I can't see
  • I am glad you've found your pants
  • They are nice yes
  • Perhaps you could put them on
  • Oh good lord
  • Mum doesn't need to help
  • I know your knee's stiff
  • Couldn't she put hers on first
  • I'm glad you've got a routine
  • I will be grateful when I'm old
  • I'll call you back

No comments: